Fans make a great summer wedding program as well as providing a welcome relief from a heat wave.
99th Birthday Card
This sweet lady wanted to send out self mailing thank you notes she calligraphied herself. We scanned her text, set up the photos for her, and printed her return address on the flap. Easy peasy!
These delicate birth announcements are small, just like the newborn, and blank inside so the new parents can use them as thank you notes.
Using a photo from her younger years, the birthday girl used one of our predesigned invitations in pink - all she needed to provide was the photo and party details and we put everything together.
Do You Know
For Every Season, a Celebration
In every season of our life, there is a celebration. How do you celebrate yours?
Is someone coming of-age with a Bar/Bat Mitzvah or Quinceañera? Do you have a graduation party planned? Are you ready to announce the birth of your new little one to the world? Is your wedding (finally) happening this year?
All these exciting events need an invitation or announcement and now you have a few decisions: will it be formal, casual, or in between? Do you need additional printed items?
Formal invitations generally:
- spell out the full time and date of the event (ex: June thirtieth, two thousand twenty-one)
- feature minimal graphics, florals, or traditional religious symbols in muted tones
- use calligraphy inspired fonts for names
Casual invitations generally:
- use numbers for the date and time of the event (ex: 6/30/21)
- may feature photos, bright colors, or images that relate to a theme
- use a stylized or modern font
Other items you may need:
- A baby shower might request books and include a custom book plate
- Summer wedding? Consider a program printed on a fan.
- Addresses printed on envelopes are a huge time saver - but if you hand deliver your invitations, which is customary in some cultures, you may only need their name.
- Do you need a formal RSVP card to get an accurate head count for catering?
We hope these tips help as you plan your next event!
10% off Wedding Fans
Our record-setting heat wave was no joke! If you're concerned about a (much less severe) heat wave affecting your upcoming summer wedding, consider getting you program made into fans.
Order wedding program fans before July 31 and get 10% off.
*Offer does not include design services or custom colors